Wednesday, June 09, 2010

LOVE AFFAIR

I am having a love affair with all my veins!! I love the look of big, juicy veins running thru my muscle. lol I have worked so hard to see every last one of them!! Training is going well and with 4 more weeks to go I am pumped to have my time on stage. Posing, shit its hard!! I never knew that and the more depleted you get the harder it is. My posing routine is kick ass and I hope the crowd enjoys it. Today I went to the gym and just did some refining movements for legs and cardio. Saturdays I hit legs hard and then touch them up on wednesdays. What will I do after this show??? Well, I hope to place top 2 and make my way to the nationals in October. So I will stay very lean for at least the next several months. My suits will be done about 8 days from the show so we can do the final fitting. I also just bought a scale for my home. I always use my gyms scale but it was broke today and I have no time for that so I got one of my own. I am also making a list of all the treats I want for the days after the show. Yes, I am making a list, I just can't bare the thought of forgetting a favorite treat! :P I hope all you guys are doing well and the next update will be a photo gallery of me in precontest shape. I hope you guys enjoy all the video content but I think it is time for some pics too. Pop me an email on what you guys like video or pics I really would love to hear your feed back. After all this site is meant for all of you and if you are not happy, I am not happy and that is never a good thing!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home