Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sunday

Well this week was packed with lots of training, cardio and webcam! I havent been very good with updating my blogg and I guess it is because everyday really feels the same. lol I know you guys like to read what I am up to but rest assure we are 10 weeks out from my show and you will only find me eating, doing cardio or at the gym....not very naughty huh. :) I do get to be naughty on cam which keeps my day going and is a very good for me. I am up to training legs twice a week now I am not sure if I told you guys that or not. Today I am very sore but I am doing cardio today to try to stretch these hard legs out. I am going to post a training/ progress video on Tuesday this week so look for that. Hope topless training and posing sounds good to you. :) Tomorrow we start another work week and I am ready to rock and roll. I will be on HERBICEPS this week starting on Tuesday so I hope to see you there. Thank you for all the support you guys give me!! 10 weeks until SHOW TIME!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home