Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sunday

Wow, I have been missing for several days! I hit the ground running last Monday and I havent stopped since! Last Monday and Tuesday I shot for Muscle Angels and I know I have said it before, the best shooting experience ever!! Then the rest of my week was crazy!! I did find time for all 3 cardio sessions and training. :) Today I am RESTING!! I went alittle crazy and didnt take a day off in 18 days, today being the first and I need it. I am alittle brain dead and my body needs rest! Tomorrow I start the craziness again and I hope to see you on HERBICEPS in the afternoon. Yesterday, I trained legs and my partner had to hold me back from going a bit "over board" with the weights and reps. lol When I compete for something I need to win and if that means scaring people in the process, like my training partner, so be it! :) HAPPY EASTER!! ;)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home