Thursday, February 25, 2010

CDN, this is for you!! :)

I have so many friends on cam and my dear friend cdnguy brought to my attention that I have not blogged in several days, so here I am!! :) I have not blogged mainly due to me working my ass off!! LOL I am getting harder and harder and let me tell you this is some hard shit!! It will all pay off in the end and I am happy with my progress but this takes along time and alot of really hard work. I am happy I started when I did so I have time to get big and shredded without really stressing out over it. July 10 will be here before we know it and I will be READY. I am off to the gym in just a few to hit chest and biceps followed with an hour of cardio. I hope you all are having a great week so far and tomorrow, TGIF!! I will be on HERBICEPS in the afternoon so I hope you stop by to celebrate the start of the weekend with me!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home