Sunday, February 14, 2010

V day!

Hey and Happy Valentines Day!! You know I should in theory go off about how much I love being naughty on this holiday and I do BUT I am the kind of person that treats the one I love like it is Valentines Day everyday. Not saying gifts everyday and all that stuff but just something small BUT obvious that they are loved. :) I want to show that to all of you today as well so ditch the girl and come see me on HERBICEPSCAM later this afternoon around 4pm! LOL. Also, I will have some killer leg training clips to share with you this week I think I should be able to get them up on Monday the latest will be Tuesday. I still have the sniffles but I am for the most part feeling much better then I did. Oh and I almost forgot to tell you that I will be doing a 2 day shoot with MUSCLE ANGELS the end of March. Annie Riveccio, I think I totally spelt her name wrong but you know who, will be shooting me and I think we might do some shooting together as well. I will be in really great shape then so it will be a cool shoot. Annie, is like one of the sweetest women I have met and she has this ass kicking, smokin hot body, a true pro and someone that totally inspires me! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home