Thursday, February 04, 2010

Thursday

Hi, it is already Thursday and I will be on cam today at about 3:30 pm eastern.:) The diet is going well and I am harder then last week which is a very good thing! I hope you all are ready for another hot muscle HD clip. It will post Monday or Tuesday and it is sure to get your blood pumping! Today I got to sleep abit more than usual since I dont have my clients today and I think has been the biggest adjustment with this diet stuff. It is very hard to sleep when all u do is pee and starve over night so as a naughty girl should do I have been spending my nights getting naughty cardio in since sleep isn't really happening!! :) I have to find some time to get naughty since my days are packed!!! Hope to see you on cam!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home