Sunday, January 17, 2010

Week One DONE!

Well I am into the flow of things with this diet I think the first week is the hardest. I have adjusted and ready to get it done!! :) My shoot with Colette went so awesome and she is just a great person and friend. We did some really sexy stuff at home and then headed to the gym for some gym shots. It ended up being a very late night but it was worth it cause it gave her and I time to catch up and have a few laughs. I am going to start looking into what color and material suit I want for the show and will do that this week. Updates will hit Monday or Tuesday so that is more to look forward to. I dont want to make any promises BUT I am planning on getting HD equipment in just a few weeks. I am shopping now and finding out about all this cool equipment. My goal is to have you guys watchng HD clips etc but next month!! :) Taking today off from HERBICEPS but I will be on tomorrow afternoon around 1pm eastern. SEE YOU THERE!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home