Saturday, January 02, 2010

Almost Time..........

Well it almost time for 2 things....... the first is UPDATES, I will be sending them this weekend and I hope to have them up on Monday. The second is contest prep!! I will meet with my coach/nutritionist this week the awesome Lynn Sauve. Lynn is the master of contest prep and she lives very close to me!! We are starting like 24 weeks out to give alot of time to change with out losing too much size! :) I can't wait to dig in to the diet but I am sure I won't be saying that 10 weeks from now, lol. The weather in south fl has been freezing and I think I am fighting off a cold due to weather change. Tonight I am going to relax and take my vitamins to make sure I don't get sick. I hope you all had a wonderful new year. I plan on making 2010 the start of an awesome, naughty decade! I will be on HERBICEPS cam Monday afternoon I am guessing around 12:30 pm.

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home