Saturday, December 19, 2009

Weekend

Woke up today to head to the gym for clients. I must say training them was HARD after my just stupid crazy leg workout last night! I got thru it and headed off to do some things now I am back home and getting ready to EAT!! The menu will be chicken with veggies over brown rice, YUMMY!! I had planned on being on HERBICEPS this afternoon BUT I am soooo tired after my leg workout I just may have to skip it BUT will be on tomorrow around 12 noon eastern. I did a high rep workout last night and did 60 reps for squats with 45 lb plates in both sides, yes I said 60 reps and that was my 6th set. I started with a 25 plate in the bar for 80 reps. Insane some may say but I say that is what it takes to keep these 28 inch quads BIG, HARD and so good to look at!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home