Wednesday, December 02, 2009

MISS ME??

HEY, I haven't written in a few days due to my holiday travels etc. I am back home and back in the gym. Training hard and ready to get some updates up on this site by the weekend!! :) We will be launching NAUGHTYNURIYE.COM, the new and hotter site in about 3-4 weeks if I had to guess. Don't quote me on this but be aware that we are working on it and have YOU in mind as we create a better site! I will be on HERBICEPS cam this week so check daily so I can give you a heads up as to what time I will be on. It seems crazy that CHRISTMAS is just around the corner and I want to wish you all and your families a HAPPY, SAFE holiday!! Remember Santa really rewards you if you are EXTRA NAUGHTY, trust me I know from experience!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger ahven66 said...

Miss you?? YES!!!
And this new site, NAUGHTYNURIYE.COM,is naughty naughty site?? Hope to see you in Herbicepscam soon.

-ahven66

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home