Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Checking in

Happy hump day to you all!! :) Let me get right to the point and let you know about my site. I have still not been able to contact my webmaster. I have sent another email to him tonight and will keep my fingers crossed that I hear from him. If I don't I do have a plan B and C and I will let you know when/if I put either one of them in action. Your experience on my site is what is so important and I know this has not been a good one with lack of updates! I am really putting all effort into fixing that ASAP, you guys are very important to me!! :) I find it FUCKIN AMAZING that someone like my webmaster that claims he is "all for the girls of BB'ing" would drop the ball on me like this!! I will stop talking about it now cause I find myself getting more pissed as I type each word! So, for some good news..... training is going well and the feed back I am getting on cam is REALLY good, I think you guys like the bigger, harder Nuriye and I must admit, I do too!! :) I hope to see some of you at the nationals PLEASE I have said this before come and say hi if you see me. We can meet, chat, take pics, whatever!! :) I will be on HERBICEPS, my second home:) tomorrow in the afternoon. I want to say around 1:00pm eastern give or take.

XOXO
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger ahven66 said...

bigger harder Nuriye....yam...love that idea....always in my dreams...

-ahven66

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home