Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update

Hey guys, I must say I can't remember the last time I was lost for words BUT I think I am...... I have no clue where my updates are! Now, we have been thru this before and I know my webmaster will surface BUT until then I just don't know what to say to make it better. I am waiting just like to for my updates to get posted. If this makes it better we are all in the same boat and I have had sleepless nights about this situation. I will make it better but I am not sure what route to take at this point to ensure shit like this doesn't happen. OK, with that being said, lets talk about something exciting, HALLOWEEN!! I am going to play and tease this Halloween on HERBICEPS CAM and I plan to dress to impress so PLEASE come and spend this NAUGHTY holiday with ME!! Training and dieting are going soooo well and for those of you that have seen me on cam know how I am looking and I must say I am sooooo HAPPY you like! Tomorrow is legs again and to be honest I feel like I just started to walk normal and now it is time to pound them again! Man, time really flies!! Have a wonderful Friday and if you have time come and see me on cam I will be there all afternoon, HERBICEPSCAM.COM!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home