Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Photo shoots and other news

Hey guys, there is so much I need to tell you guys. I am home from an intense back training and the first thing I thought of was YOU and all that I have to tell you. First, I am getting ready for several photo shoots at the Nationals this year and I am so excited to shoot and watch the show. If you are going please make sure you stop me and say "HI". In the next few weeks I will be getting leaner and bigger BUT I don't think you will have a problem with that!! :) If any of you have seen me on cam you know I am big and hard and will get harder everyday as I train for my shoots. Second, my updates, they suck and this is an issue I have been dealing with for a long time. My latest update was sent over 3 weeks ago and it is still not up!! Playing the victim is not something I am good at so my wheels are turning to create a situation that alows me to get updates up when they are supposed to be up. Please hang in there and know if it was up to me the updates would be up weekly not that it makes the situation any better but at least you know where my head is at! Third, my workouts, they are freakin crazy!! I am so strong and training the hardest I ever have in the 10 years I have been doing this awesome sport!! Lastely, HERBICEPS cam, is so awesome and special to me. It is awesome due to the fact I get to talk and chat with all of you and get naughty at the same time. It is special to me because I really have to say I have some of the best friends. You guys are just so freakin sweet and inspire me to be better every time I step in the gym. People always ask me why I don't compete and I will tell you all here what I tell people on the street. I don't give a shit what a panel of judges think of me, I care about what you, my friends and fans think and at the end of the day that is what makes me happy. So thank you for all of the support and love you guys give me, it really means the world to me!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home