Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hump Day

Hey guys we are almost at Wednesday so that means the weekend is around the corner. :) My training is going sooooo good and I am looking better than ever so I am really excited about that and I am having a blast showing it off on cam. I have been very busy over the past few weeks and I love every minute of it! Summer has officially hit south florida and I am taking full advantage of it. I am off to the beach tomorrow and plan on showing you guys my tan lines on HERBICEPS tomorrow evening around 8pm. I love working on HERBICEPS but I keep on getting in trouble for being too naughty!! :( Sooooo, I will have to tone it down just alittle so they don't give me the boot!! We have way too much fun there to lose that, you know! I will be getting you guys more updates this weekend so you will have new stuff to feast on!! :) Have a great rest of your work week and come and see me on HERBICEPS!!

XOXO
Naughty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home