Monday, November 02, 2009

Monday

Ahhhhh good old Monday, the start of the week and the start of another beating in the gym. Today was shoulders and triceps and it was a great workout! I am home now and going to get in the shower and wash the sweat off this hard body. As I get closer to my shoots I am getting harder and harder and I can really tell by the stares I get in the gym!!:) Tomorrow I am up early to hit the road for my hour of cardio and then I will be on HERBICEPS cam between 1-2 pm eastern. I am also in the process of getting together content for "CLIPS FOR SALE" a site where you can purchase clips and I can get as naughty as I want to there!! I would love to hear from you about content you would like to see as far as videos go. Don't be shy on me, I would love to hear what would get YOU HOTTT!! :) As far as updates go...........I'm working on it, TRUST ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home