Sunday, November 22, 2009

FREAKIN TIRED!!

Well I arrived back home for the nationals last night after 2am. My day started at 8am so I was beat!! I woke today to find myself sore as SHIT. Listen, posing is some tuff stuff and I felt it today after several hours of shooting yesterday. To sum it all up I had a blast but I needed today to rest BUT tomorrow I will start my day RUNNING since I didn't do much today! I was soooo happy to see some of my friends from cam at the show. Now I am able to put a face with the names and that makes it even better! Between shooting, meeting fans/friends, and seeing alot of old friends I had so much fun. After the nationals I made a promise to myself that I will head to the bigger shows to do more of what I did at this nationals! The show was packed with competitors that were READY and it was a great show to watch as well!! Everyone who competed deserved to be there and it really showed, just a pleasure to watch. Tomorrow I am up for my cardio, to the gym and finally the place I really have fun at HERBICEPS!! I will be there about 12pm eastern!! Now I must go and get my beauty rest. LOL

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home