Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Updates and other GREAT news!!

Well, I am very happy that we have an update!! :) My webmaster was able to finally contact me after he fixed some major technical problems on his end. I was sooooo happy to hear from him and we ended up joking about how mad I was at him!! It has been fixed and updates will no longer be a problem!! WHAT A RELIEF!!! :) That is not the only great news I have for you!!! My site will take on a totally different look and feel very soon. We are working on a NEW NAUGHTY NURIYE site and we will launch it very soon!! I am so excited and thankful that my webmaster is back in action and doing what he does sooooo well!! I saw a preview of the new site and I love it and I know you guys will too!! Nationals are just a few days away and it looks like I will be a very busy girl there. I will arrive at the host hotel in the early afternoon to shoot with several sites!! I am so excited to do so and by the time the show starts I will be ready to kick my feet up and enjoy all the hard bodies on the stage! Hope to see you guys at the nationals! :) I will be on HERBICEPS this afternoon around 2:30 pm eastern!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home