Wednesday, December 09, 2009

BIG NEWS

Well I am sure alot of you know I have been bodybuilding for 10 yrs now. I think the best way to celebrate is to do a show!! Yes, you heard correct I will be bringing a shredded shape to the Southern States this July!! I am just so excited and I am aiming to get my pro card in the future. It is time and I know that I can do it. I am excited to take my body to contest shape and will be one of the biggest girls to walk the stage in a LONG time! I will start my prep next month and will bring a jaw dropping shape to the stage come this July. If any of you are interested in helping me on this journey you can email me with any donation and I will give you address info. So sit back and enjoy because I plan on taking you on a wild ride as I prepare for the show. Look for progression pics as well as video clips.

XOXO
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger Nitin said...

wow.. i am reading backwards at the moment so please forgive me. wow.. you are a pro.. awsome.. all the best for your competition.. rock the stage.. :)

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home