Thursday, December 17, 2009

Updates

Please be sure to check out Muscle Angels for new pics and video clips. I had such a blast shooting for Muscle Angels and look forward to working with them soon! On my site please enjoy the latest update and look for video to hit sometime tomorrow. I went for my manicure today followed by shopping at my favorite market for all my veggies. :) Now I am back home to rest a bit before it is time to blast the gym for chest and biceps. I took a couple days off from the gym due to a slight fatigue issue, it happens, but I am chomping at the bit to get it there tonight. My workouts are my thearpy and nothing gives me more pleasure then watching my muscle fill with blood and get bigger with every rep!! Christmas is like right around the corner and I will relax for a few days because come Jan 2 I will be in full swing preping for my show in July. You might wonder why I am starting prep 6 months out and I will tell you...... I want to come in totally huge and shredded and for me to do that I need the time to slowly drop fat etc while maintaining this massive muscle! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home