Sunday, December 27, 2009

A TRUE FAN

Guys I am such a freakin fan of female muscle!! After all these years I am so excited to take it to the next level and compete. I was on you tube today and came across this SUPER HOT IFBB pro named Zoa Linsey. She about 5'9'' at 200 lbs in off season and about 180 on stage. She caught my eye and she is about my size which is rare and sooooo cool. You guys should check her out, she is getting ready for the Arnold in 2010 and I think she will do great. I just love females with muscle and look up to the greats like Iris Kyle, Heather Armburst and Zoa Linsey just to name a few to say the least.

Today I was on HERBICEPS and I just have to say THANK YOU! You guys are just so fuckin awesome to me there!! I can't tell you how you guys make me laugh and make me feel so good about what I do! Please know that you all mean so much to me and that is HONESTLY coming from my heart! I will be training early tomorrow so I will be on HERBICEPS around 4:30 pm. Hope to see you there!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home