Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ready to get NAUGHTY

During the hoilday I was too nice and I am ready to be my naughty self again!! Christmas was wonderful and this naughty girl got everything I wanted!! :) Now it is time to get back to business and my naughty ways. We just have to get thru the next week and then my webmaster will be home and I can get the updates rolling again. I also have just one more week to eat "whatever" until it is time to get into contest prep mode. I really don't eat whatever but I do have a cheat here and there but that will come to a STOP very soon. :) I am taking time to get some work done early today then it is off to the gym for legs! I missed them yesterday with Christmas so today is make up day. Legs are so stupid hard it is crazy. I have also picked up all my training because I want to be the biggest, hardest and naughtiest bb'er to grace the stage! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and the new year is just around the corner. WOW, didn't 2009 go by super fast!? I will be on HERBICEPS this afternoon around 5 pm eastern. If you are in the mood to see my 28'' quads after a killer work out, come see me! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger Nitin said...

im getting back to the grind again.. it been one long holiday season for me.. and i have been pretty much outta control as far as my diet is concerned.. i have been having too many sweets and i have been on this since my last refeed.. one good thing for me though i have got back to my regular workout program with a few changes.. but then the gym is closed every now and then in my case this week.. so the park and the run is the only thing i have basically.. :(.. happy working oout. i really liked your blog.. so will be adding it to my blogroll.. see ya around.. :)

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home