Monday, January 11, 2010

No JOKE!!

Hey guys, let me tell you what........ contest prep is NO JOKE!! LOL. I started Friday and this is some serious shit. A total challenge and I love it. In just 3 days my body is changing and it is amazing. The work it takes to get on stage is all new to me and gives me even more respect to the top girls in this sport!!!! The cardio, the diet and the training OH MY!!! :) It will be worth every effort once I hit that stage and knowing I have all of you in my corner makes it even better. I shot 2 new videos that will be up tomorrow and I was about 214 yesterday so you can see how I look. Each week you will see me change and I am so excited to see myself in contest shape. I will be on webcam around 1:30 today so please come in and chat and even play with me there! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home