Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Early Start

Today I was up early and let me tell you I could have stayed in BED!! It was 36 degrees here is South FL today and that is CRAZY!!! I left the house with 3 shirts on, yes I said 3 and I was still cold. I am back home now and I am going to head out for my walk in a few. Tomorrow I meet with Lynn to go over diet, training etc for the show and then it is rock and roll time! :) I am ready to get started and excited to see my body change. I weighed in at 220 today and was like YIKES!!!! LOL Guys I am like growing everyday and I haven't weighed myself in 8 days and that is a BIG jump from 212 BUT I have to say I look hard and big so it is all good. Today I am off from the gym but getting my cardio in. I hope you guys like the shower update and plan on updates one to two times a week. :) I will be on HERBICEPSCAM around 12:30-1 today so please come in and say hi. Enjoy your day and we will talk soon!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home