Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday

Today was crazy to say the least. I woke up, hit the ground and haven't stopped until NOW. I am taking a few min to catch up with YOU. :) I didn't get a chance to go on HERBICEPS cam for four days now and I miss all of you. I will be on tomorrow afternoon so please watch for me. Not sure of the time yet but I do know I will be there. Last night I was super strong in the gym but I really paid for it today. Super sore and tired since I am dieting but all is good and I will muster up some power for my workout tonight which is BACK. The stares are out in full force in the gym and that is one way to know that I am looking even better! :) Wish me luck for a strong workout and I hope to see you on cam tomorrow!! Have a great rest of your Tuesday.

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home