Thursday, January 21, 2010

Week 2

Just finished my time with the awesome Lynn Sauve! Guys, she is AWESOME!!! I posed for her and she really took a good look at my body. I am right on track at the end of week 2 and we are both pleased in the direction my body is going. I am still BIG so dont get worried just leaning this BIG body out! :) Lynn really pays attention to detail and we went over several different poses. Let me tell you posing is a workout alone!! After my morning session of cardio I eat and pose for 20 to 30 min everyday. This will assure me that I know what the hell I am doing on stage! LOL!! It is after 4pm here so I miss another day on cam BUT my schedule has eased up and I will be able to play with you on HERBICEPS over the next several days. :) For now I am just about to run out the door for chest and bicep night with my second hour of cardio!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home