Friday, January 29, 2010

Weekend

Happy Friday to you all!! :) Mine ended with a crazy leg training and my second hour of cardio. I am ready to jump into my bed and get much needed rest to start it all over again tomorrow. Your continued support on this site and HERBICEPS is just awesome and I really feel blessed to have so many loving friends that support me!! There is not a day that goes by that I am not thankful for all of YOU. I know I just said this on my blog but I am reminded of it every time I talk to all of you on cam!! :) I will be on HERBICEPS tomorrow, I am not sure what time yet but figure it will be the afternoon hours. Can you believe I am going on week 4 of my contest prep, gee before you know it I will be on the stage!! I took pics in the gym last night and let me tell you guys this is a whole new look for me. I always had alot of muscle and was pretty hard for my massive size but I have 2 words for you VEINS and ABS, I am getting both!! LOL It is so fucking cool I feel more "real" as a bb'er as silly as that may sound. I can't express how much my trainer Lynn has helped me. For real, I could not do this without her eye and knowledge! She is sculpting this massive body into a lean machine!! LOL! I know I am doing the work but she is giving me all the wisdom to get this shit done!! I am so lucky to have her in my life as a dear friend and a trainer!!!

XOXO
Nuriye

Also, look for updates the start of next week!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home