Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gym and Food

Those are my 2 favorite things right now and being NAUGHTY!! I just got off HEBICEPS and was able to have fun with all of you there today. I wasen't on for that long because I am off to they gym in just a bit to hit back and my second cardio. The gym and food are the 2 main things in my life right now!! lol I feel like I am either in the kitchen or the gym as I get myself lean for my competiton debut. As we speak I have my fish in the oven with a big salad that I will scarff down before I hit the gym. I will be on HERBICEPS tomorrow afternoon for a much longer time so I cant wait to see you then. Today I feel tired but the thing I am learning is you never really know how you are going to feel each day when you diet for a show. So I just take it as it comes with a smile of course and do what I have to do. I am so thankful for all of you and cant wait to continue to show you my progress. I am still strong for the most part but I have changed my training alittle since it is not really about growing at this point but shaping and developing the muscle or tons of muscle I have now. :) You want to hear something so funny I just looked at my fish to see how it was cooking and........ I forgot to put it in the OVEN!!! LOL oh the joys of dieting!! So on that note let me put it in so I can get to the gym!! LOL

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home