Sunday, February 07, 2010

Weekend

Hey guys and Happy Sunday to you all! :) Today is Super Bowl Sunday and Miami is hosting it this year. The weather could not get anymore beautiful so if you are here in Miami to have a blast at the game, you WILL. I am doing well just super tired today but all is good because I take Sundays off from everything. I miss you all so much on cam and I will be on all week this coming week. Last week was crazy and it seemed like I was chasing my tail but we are back to a normal schedule this week so plan on seeing my harder self on cam. So my plan for today is catch up on some rest to start my Monday running. I will be on HERBICEPS tomorrow in the early afternoon eastern time so please popo in to see me. Hot video clip coming this week I think as early as tomorrow. Have a great day!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home