Sunday, February 21, 2010

WARM AT LAST

I woke today to find the cold temps in south fl have finally left! I have all my doors and windows open to invite the tropical breeze in. :) So, I want to let you know what is on my schedule for today. I plan on getting my nails and toes done and shoot some pics for an update on this site for tomorrow. I am feeling so much better and want to take the day to get caught up on some things I was not able to get done this week due to being so sick. I will not be on herbiceps today but come tomorrow it is back to daily cam shows there. I will enjoy today since it is my day of rest from any working out. So have a wonderful day and I will see you on herbicepscam tomorrow, we have so much to catch up with there. I will be there tomorrow between 1:00-1:30 eastern time. :) So I am off to enjoy my day and enjoy health and warmth in florida! LOL

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home