Friday, February 19, 2010

HEALTHY!!!

Back in action and loving it. I went to the gym and did all my cardio yesterday and it felt great. I hate when I am held down by things like sickness so I was back and strong yesterday. Today I have done 1 hour of cardio so far and then it is legs tonight and then my second hour of cardio. I will be doing a photo update for next week (Monday) and cant wait to show you guys how I look. I will be back on HERBICEPSCAM Sunday and will be ready for some naughty action. I will post my times sometime tomorrow for Sunday. The phoenix pro show is this weekend and I wish each and every competitor the best of luck. This is Zoa Linsey's first pro show and I am hoping she does awesome!! I have yet to meet her but from what I see she is fucking awesome and she seems to have a great personality!! :) I wish you all a great weekend and hope to see alot of you on HERBICEPSCAM this Sunday! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home