Monday, March 01, 2010

Monday!

Monday is here and another week of training is about to start. Looking forward to it cause it means I am one week closer to getting on stage. Training is so intense and I love every minute of it. High reps, super sets and heavy weight what a great combo. The only thing I hate about the gym on Monday is the crowd. Where the fuck are these people on a Friday night?? LOL. I mean my gym is packed FULL on Monday I have to park like 5 miles from the gym!! Then Friday rolls around and I park right outside the gym door!! It makes me laugh! A nice long video is coming tomorrow where you get some sexy talk and posing to see how my body has changed. The Arnold Classic is just days away and although I wont be there I am so excited to watch it via web cam. I just love all the women in the line up and I wish each and every one of them the best of luck. Iris is my pick, I just dont know who can beat her, she is awesome and I LOVE IT!! :) On a totally different note it is time for me to do some shopping. I have a 2 day photo shoot coming at the end of this month with MUSCLE ANGELS so I need some new, sexy gear for that and some new gym wear. I am getting leaner and need some pants that dont show my ass when I bend over from the waist being too big. Mind you, the legs are still tight!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home