Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday



HI! Today is Sunday and my day of rest. All is going well other than the fact that I can hardly walk from my leg training on Friday! :) I will be on Herbicepscam this afternoon around 4pm eastern so I hope to stop by. Tomorrow starts another week and I am pumped to get back in the gym. It is so funny because when I first started my diet I am was holy shit this is hard and now that I see all the changes in my body I am more pumped then ever to really get shit done in the gym. I am starting to love my fish and lettuce!! LOL
XOXO
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are incredible hot and sexy.

Would be very hot to see you compare those huge female muscles with some average guy, not that huge and not very tiny, but average. would be ultra sexy to see how powerful, supreme and huge you are when you compare with an average guy.

Kisses,
Medusa.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home