Sunday, March 07, 2010

Hi! :)

Well I was sitting down having my last meal of the day and it dawned on me that I have not blogged in like a week!! To be honest this week was a blurr and seemed to go super fast. I do have several things I would love to talk about tonight. First the Arnold, what a super line up and Iris did it again. Debi Laszewski is my favorite just because I love her total package BUT Iris is a champ and her muscle is just mind blowing so congrats to ALL! :) Second, my diet is going very well and my body has changed once again which is very cool. Andy, my webmaster is away at the Arnold so just as soon as he gets home I will have an update which should be Thursday the latest. Third, MY BIRTHDAY is just days away and I will be 32!! Holy SHIT I am getting old so good thing I am getting on stage before it is too late!! LOL. Of couse I will be on HERBICEPSCAM all this week coming up since I was not able to get on last week. I hope you all are doing well and thank you for all the support. See you on cam!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home