Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday

Hope you are all having a great week. It is time
for another video progress update so look for some sexy posing etc to hit this weekend. As for me, I am plugging away at contest prep and all is going great. I am training chest and biceps tonight and prepping myself for LEGS tomorrow. :) I will be on cam tomorrow afternoon around 2pm eastern so I hope to see you then. This weekend I need to shop for some new sexy clothing for my shoot with Muscle Angels that will take place this coming Monday and Tuesday. The great news is Andy is kind enough to use some of the content we get for this site as well so you will get to enjoy it here! :) I am going out now for my second cardio and cant wait to get the sweat flowing in the hot Florida sun. It is finally feeling like florida again and I am loving every second of it! Talk soon.....
XOXO
Nuriye :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nitin said...

your glutes and hams always amaze me.. you are looking great.

8:38 PM  
Blogger ahven66 said...

Wow!!!Pictures in your blog are sooooo awesome!!!!
-ahven66

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home