Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday

Hi guys hope all is well. I am plugging through the week and I feel ok. The weather in FL has been rainy BUT we are getting sun today. Prep is going well, I am on track and taking one day at a time. Increased my cardio but what is another session at this point! LOL. Lynn and I went over my posing routine and I love it, very cute and sexy so it will be fun to perform it. I am off to gym later for chest and biceps and the good
thing about thursday is the gym is a bit less
CROWDED. Updates are coming for the weekend just been so busy I didn't get a chance to send any BUT I will get you a pic gallery and another video. :) My shoot with Muscle Angels is just a couple weeks away and I am looking forward to it. Shooting with them was one of the best shoot experiences I have had in all my years of shooting. Talk to you soon!!
XOXO
Nuriye :)

2 Comments:

Blogger from JPN said...

OMG! so sexy annnnd awesome body!
Okay, tell me...
How to not make my P**** erect
when i saw your picture?
NO Way! I can't!!! of course!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey nuriye if u ever have sex on camara i will definetly join!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home