Saturday, April 17, 2010

UUGGGHHHH!!

Wow, did I have a bad week!! That is why I have not blogged this week I was dealing with flat tires and a stomach FLU!! Good GRIEF!! :( I made it thru and was able to keep my head on right to get thru my workouts while taking several bathroom breaks!! LOL, was that too much info?? :) Now it is Saturday and I am feeling much better and so thankful for that! Andy is away for a nice long weekend but he will be back on Wed and we will get you updates soon after he gets home. I got cardio out of the way this morning and I am off to load up on all my diet foods. We are just about 12 weeks out and I cant believe how fast this is going. With the sickness etc I am still on track and will continue to get big and hard. The harder I get the harder I want you to get!! :) See you on HERBICEPS tomorrow I will be on in the afternoon! HAPPY SATURDAY!

XOXOX
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home