Saturday, May 15, 2010

WEEKEND!!

The weekend is here and I hope you all have a great one. I will be busy training and working on my posing routine. This week was packed and I am happy to say I was able to play with alot of you on webcam!! I also picked out my suit colors for the show and I have one word to describe my suits..... HOTTTT! I am so excited and when I went to pick them out it was a clear indication that the show is alomost here and I will be able to display all my hard work very soon. Tonight I am home relaxing, just got home from food shopping and now I am going to hit the shower after a day of cardio, legs and training. Yikes I really do need a shower, I stink!! :) Monday I will have some updates for you and I will be on HERBICEPSCAM on Tuesday. Have a wonderful night and I am soooo tired so please be naughty for me, somebody has to!! :P

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home