Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday

My day started at the gym and then on to my clients. I got home a couple hours ago and after a shower and a brief nap, I am getting ready for some shoulders and triceps with more cardio. Yesterday was a rest day and I thought it would be a great time to get pampered alittle. I hit the spa for my nails and a pedicure to die for!! Now my bright red toes are ready to take on the week!! :) The latest pics that are posted for this update were shot about 8 weeks ago and HOLY SHIT I have changed since then. Enjoy the big, plush muscle of the past!! LOL. Now it is BIG and HARD and I am loving it. We have just over 6 weeks to go and I am ready!! I hope you all have a wonderful week this week. I will see you on HERBICEPSCAM starting tomorrow!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home