Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back on the horse!!

Okay so the Southern States were a flop for me! :p After about 2 days of thinking and going over a game plan with Lynn, I have decided to get back on stage in 6 weeks. I am done with my pitty party and ready to make shit happen. See this show was my first show I was nervous, held some water cause I paid too much attention to the other girls and it messed with my head. With that being said I learned alot and started my diet to come into the next show SUPER hard. I am starting at a very lean state and that means better package for this show. You guys have been so great to me and I am thankful for all the emails and support I have received. To be honest you all have pushed to me get back on stage this soon. I have what it takes and will not stop until I get what I want! Some of you asked if I am upset with LYNN, HELL NO. She did a perfect job and we have a new game plan and a better mind set to get the job done. Lynn could not control my nerves at this show, she did all she could to keep me calm but the first show jitters took over, I guess I am human, NAUGHTY but human!:) The night show was AWESOME the crowd was so loud and stood up for me when I was done with my routine. I just need to bring that confidence to prejudging and I WILL! So lets get started, 6 weeks til I hit that stage with a better package and mind set!

XOXO
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger fitnflorida said...

I noticed you looked nervous in the videos. So you're human after all, anyone in your shoes would have been nervous too. Thankfully thats all behind you now :)

Where is the next show?

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home