Thursday, June 24, 2010

HMMMMMMM

Maybe I am missing something?????? I am a huge fan of female bodybuilding but I am finding a trend going on with alot of girls. I read blogs and I hear the same thing time and again. "There is more to life then bodybuilding" or " I am trying to find what makes me happy". Ok, call me crazy but we have a small window to be the best at whatever we do in life. Why do people freak out about bodybuilding?? It is intense, time consuming and can limit the "fun" you have BUT to be great at anything takes sacrafice correct?? We need competitors who live for the sport, own there muscle and do it for the love. We all know the sport does not offer alot of money but we know that going into it. Just food for thought, I just find it weird that alot girls freak out on the sport. LOL. On that note, I fuckin love this sport and I love to train and I love BIG HARD muscle!!!! So stick with me and lets continue to love all this bodybuilding stuff has to offer!
XOXO
Nuriye

2 Comments:

Blogger fitnflorida said...

You are absolutely not missing anything! =)
It's always difficult to get a break into "any" professional sport, and you are in the most difficult part of your journey right now...just trying to make it into the Pros. Anything less than total dedication at this point would be a disaster. I have to say that you know exactly what you're doing. I have a feeling that all your hard work and dedication towards bodybuilding is also your passion, that's a rare and nice quality in anyone. I admire you for that alone. I think its great that you found your passion in life and you are able to live it. That's something that most people will never accomplish in their lifetime. Anyone thats says "there's more to life than...", probably hasn't found their passion yet...and maybe never will. Remember, no matter what anyone says, they cant take away from the fact that not only did you find happiness, but the persuit of your passion will ultimately nourish your spirit and bring fulfillment to your life.

You have my best wishes going into this competition =)

Take care,
Stevo

11:35 PM  
Blogger Frog God said...

suggest teaming up with
-Lauren Powers
http://www.laurenpowers.com/

-goddess heather
http://www.goddessheather.com/

-yvette bova
http://www.clubyvette.com/

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home