Tuesday, July 06, 2010

COUNTDOWN!!

We are just 4 days out from my show and I am ready!! Just a few final steps and I will hit the stage big and ripped. Can't believe I pulled this shit off. 6 months ago I was in FULL off season shape at 230 and today I am in contest shape at 170!! Still about 5-6 lbs of water to pull out this week but that should not be a problem. I cant tell you how awesome to have friends like all of you, family and my coach Lynn Sauve on my side. Lynn, where do I begin, I have known her for like 6 years and knew she would be the one to go to thru this journey. When I tell you she is beyond awesome in motivation, posing and diet that would be putting in lightly! She has become a dear friend and I really could not have done any of this with out her. Lynn, works on HERBICEPS cam and she also has a website, MUSCLELYNN.com. Please check her out she is alot of fun and a world class bodybuilder. I hope to see some of you at the show and wish me luck to get thru the next 4 days!! :) A bigger, harder Nuriye will surface after the show and a few pieces of pizza!! Next stop, I HOPE, NATIONALS!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home