Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time.....


It was my intention to do a show on Aug 21st but as I went right back into contest prep after the Southern States I found that my body and mind needed a bit of time to CHILL. Chill does not mean take time off or get out of shape it just means getting in the gym and hitting it hard while staying lean and vascular for a bit. I find training hard so fun and I just want to do it for a bit with out having to think about a show. So what does this mean..... it means I will stay about 15 lbs out from contest shape while trying to get some meaty muscle on my frame. Sound good?? :) I was out in the hot sun for my cardio this morning and will continue cardio 6 days a week to stay big and lean!! As far another show goes,I will get back on stage some time around September/ October. Training is going very well and I am super strong at a much lighter weight of 185 so that is really good news. Thank you all for the support and I have some training videos to post in the next couple days!!


XOXO

Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home