Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday

I am home from the gym and my second leg training for the week. I had a piece of salmon and a salad for my last meal and now I am off to take a hot bath and rest this sore body! :) Bubbles, some soft music is just what I am in need of tonight. Training is going great and I am 3 weeks out from my next show. I am excited to get back on stage and I have worked alot on my posing and prepping for an overall better stage presence. After this show I will take time off from the stage and give my body a rest and time to grow harder and bigger for the next contest I do. I am hoping the next show will be the 2011 nationals but I will have to wait to see how this show goes. Tomorrow is Sunday and I will start my day with cardio then off to the salon for my toes and nails to be pampered. I will be on HERBICEPSCAM in the afternoon so if you are free come by and say HI!! I wish you all a great weekend and I will talk to you soon. Updates coming the start of next week. DO you want to see my posing routine........ ?? :)

XOXO
Nuriye :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Frog God said...

have you ever thought about teaming up with another fitness model for your videos
-Goddess Heather
http://www.goddessheather.com/

-Lauren Powers
http://www.laurenpowers.com/

-Yvette bova
http://www.clubyvette.com/

9:36 PM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

Hmmmm, hey Frog God I did work with Yvette years ago. I would love to work with any of these great women! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home