Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WHAT THE HELL

I named this post "WHAT THE HELL" cause I am sure that is what you are saying because I haven't updated yet!! I know, I know, just been super busy in prep for show and lots of other things!! So the news is I will get an update for you today and it should hit by tomorrow or Friday the latest!! :) I wear alot of "hats" in my life and sometimes my naughty hat has to take a back seat to the others, know what i mean? :) Now that we have that out of the way my training is awesome very strong and bigger then my last prep but I am harder and more conditioned with 4.5 weeks to go. My room is booked and I am ready to ROCK this show!! :) If you guys want to see my latest condition live come see me at HERBICEPSCAM where I can show you all my efforts! I promise I will keep you updated more as I dial in and I will be taking my camera to the show for lots of pics. I didn't shoot too much at the last show cause I was pissed off! LOL Have a great HUMP day and I will talk to you soon!! Once again THANK YOU for being great friends and supporting me and all I do. XOXOXOXO

Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home