Monday, October 18, 2010

Home

Hey, just walked in from the gym, did shoulders and triceps and finished with 45 min of cardio. I had to up the cardio today because I was a little PIGGIE and had pizza Saturday night!! HEHEHE. Dieting will start in 6 weeks so alittle pizza wont hurt! :) I am going to send an update tomorrow so that will be up Wednesday, Andy should be home and ready to get rolling on the updates, I know you are ready for one.:) I will also be back on HERBICEPSCAM on Wednesday so come and see me, I love to chat with you all. Tomorrow I have some clients and then I will do some chores around the house. YES, I keep a very clean home just one of those things I am psycho about.lol.... The weather is getting a bit cooler in S FL but I am such a wimp when it comes to cool weather, I wear a sweater when it is like 70 out. Hope all is well with each and every one of you. Thank you for all you do!

XOXO
Nuriye ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home