Friday, September 24, 2010

EXCITED

It is OLYMPIA weekend and that means I will be glued to my computer watching all the muscle this weekend!! I am such a fan of female muscle and I am at the point where I can just dream to be on that stage someday. Those of you who made it to Vegas this weekend, I am soooo jealous but just happy that bodybuilding.com will cast it live!! Debi, Iris, Zoa, Yaxani these are just a few of the women who inspire me everyday and will be hitting that O stage this weekend. Updates will hit the start of next week, due to the O weekend I am sure my webmaster has his hands full. So I will give him time to shoot the weekend. :) I dont mind delaying an update to honor those top women on the world!! :) Have a great weekend and check out the Olympia on Bodybuilding.com if you can!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home