Saturday, September 18, 2010

Home

Spent 2 days with family and now I am back home and feeling good. The GREAT news is my sick family member will make it she is out of ICU and off life support and we are saying thanks and taking it one day at a time. I dont regret not doing the show that would have been today. I need to give back the support that my family always gives me. We get what we give right!!! :) Training is going well and I am a bit bigger but still nice and hard. I will stay this way until I decide what show is next for me. I just finished my cardio and what a perfect evening in south FL today!! There is nothing like a long brisk walk to clear your head and allow you to focus on the goals you want to tackle. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and remember everyday is a great day to reach for a new goal. Stay hungry and focused and you will get it, I know I will!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

1 Comments:

Blogger fitnflorida said...

Yay!! Glad everything is better and you made it back safe. Hope you have a great weekend too! =))

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home