Thursday, October 14, 2010

HI! :)

Hey guys long time, no talk! :) All is great, I went to see my parents over the weekend to celebrate my fathers Bday and I was back home on Monday. Training is going like CRAZY!! I am so freakin strong and staying SUPER lean at 190 and I love it. The only problem is every morning I wake up like a truck hit me because I trained so hard the night before. LOL. The Nationals are this weekend and I wont be there but at the last minute got a lot of photo shoot requests but had to say no due to a busy weekend with clients. :( I really dont know who is competing for the FBBs but I wish them all luck and I will be on that stage next year so get ready. I am prepping to be a freak on stage in 2011! Lets see what else...... OH AN UPDATE.... You want one dont you?? LOL... Well Andy is at the Nationals shooting so just as soon as he gets home on Monday we will get you an update by Tuesday. Andy does so much for the girls in this industry so I cant complain that he is away because he is just so good to me! Have a great weekend and I will talk to you soon!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home