Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday

Hey where the heck did the week go!! I think it was last Friday I blogged I was about to go train legs and here it is leg day again!! Well I tried to take it alittle easy on my legs last week so for example for leg press I usually do about 10 plates each side for 15 reps every week and that is the last set of 5. Last week i decided to back the weight up to 3 plates each side BUT I ended up doing 150 reps each set!! LOL You should have seen my legs I swear they must have hit the 30'' mark they were so pumped my pants were like 2 inches shorter then when I started legs! I will get you some gym video soon, my current gym does NOT allow video so I will have to go to my other gym to film. Sunday is Halloween and I must say i got my fill of scary last night. One thing you may not know about me is I can't watch scary movies!! LOL I scare myself after the movie more than the movie! I watched 1/2 of "THE STRANGERS" and let me tell you I was up the WHOLE night!! I am like a 6 year old when it comes to horror, it is soooo FUNNY. So today I will train legs with one eye open since I think I slept 30 min all night!! LOL

XOXO
nuriye :)

1 Comments:

Blogger fitnflorida said...

Actually I think its cute & adorable that the scarey things getcha...who would have ever thought? =))

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home