Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cell phone drama

Ok, last night my cell phone went totally crazy and i swear I didnt punch it!! LOL. Called AT&T and do you know I was on the phone for 70 mins with them trying to "fix" it!! It was at the 40 min mark that I went ape shit and screamed at the girl for wasting my time!! She promised me that by the end of my call my phone would be fixed. Well, that was not the case so I cancelled service with AT&T on the spot and took my business to another cell co. I have had nothing but bad experience with AT&T from thier reception to the lack of quality of their phones. Now, I have a new cell AGAIN and a new phone provider and I hope my experience is better. :) Maybe it is my super hard and sexy muscle that caused my old cell to lose its mind!!! LMAO!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home